Kyle's Visits!!

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

I'M BACK





Hello Again,

Nana got a new computer that all the keys work on.  It will make it a lot easier for me to write my blog.  So, my hope is to get it going and keep it going this time.

Since I wrote last, we have added a brother and sister to our family.  If you were reading The Bolton Girls Journal you already know some of the background of their lives.  I will fill in more in future posts.

They are great kids and are learning to relax and be part of the family very quickly.  It's great to have a brother.  Logan thinks it's great having another boy around too.

I don't have photos yet.  Brodick doesn't want his photo taken until the hair that was bleached grows out to his normal brown.

It's nice to be part of a family that can accept kids needing help.  Nana loves them as if they had always been hers.

Thanks for forgiving me for being gone so long.  I hope you will return as a reader or follower to my blog.


1 comment:

  1. its about time LOL we have missed hearing from you but glad that you will be back.

    ReplyDelete