Kyle's Visits!!

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Finally! The Guys have a say!!

Hi

My name is Kyle.  I will be writing a blog from a boys point of view. This will be my first blog post.

I live with my Nana Kathie, my Aunt TracyAnn, 9 sisters, a little brother, 13 girl cousins and 1 boy cousin.

Aunt TracyAnns girls have a blog.  It's called the Bolton GIRLS Travel Journal.  Logan wouldn't write on a "girls" blog even if they would let him have a say.

This blog will be written mostly by Logan and myself.  My sisters will be allowed to share on it at times, if they have something special.  My little brother Matthew is too young to do any writing.  I will share his thoughts when he has something worthwhile to add.

I will begin by telling about myself, introduce Logan and then introduce my family one or two at a time.

I am a twin.  My twin sister is Kaylee.  Our birthday is shared with Nana Kathies cousin Kay Henderson Sasser.  She was a very special person, we lost to cancer years ago.

Logan and I are responsible for our horses.  We take care of the horses for all of my sisters, his sisters and their friends.  We have a lot of fun along with the work. Sometimes the girls pawn their other animals off on us too. You know: goats, llamas, bunnies, dogs, cats and whatever!

I prefer western clothing. Nana Kathie is supposed to be working on some western shirts and vests for me. But, I've been waiting a long time.  Maybe you can let her know you would like to see them.

I like horseback riding, training horses, sleigh and wagon rides, hunting, fishing, camping, photographing animals and trips to the beach.  Stories about these will be included in my future blogs.

I also love to eat.  Sarafina, one of my sisters, is a GREAT cook.

2 comments:

  1. Ok, here is your first comment .. YOU ARE SO WEIRD!!! LOL!!

    I can say that because I am your ornery cousin.

    Hugs Dude,
    Taryn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come on NANA we want to see Kyle with some new duds. This is from all us here in the Lee house! BTW welcome to the world of blogging

    ReplyDelete