Kyle's Visits!!

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Introducing Logan



Hi again

The first person I want to introduce is Logan. He's my only boy cousin and he'll be writing this blog with me.  He has 13 sisters.  He'll have some interesting information about girls for you.

Logan is the only boy in a set of triplets.  His sisters are Lynsy and Loryn.  Each of the three kids is very different from the other two.

He likes John Deer tractors and equipment; horses and his dog; JD (named for John Deer).  Logan is into farming a lot more than I am.


In return for all the help he gives me with the horses he makes me help with the hay and grain harvests.  He says he's the brain and I'm the brawn.

Together we enjoy hunting, fishing and camping.  And Sarafinas'  GREAT cooking.








No comments:

Post a Comment