Kyle's Visits!!

Friday, August 31, 2012

Introducing Kaylee



Hi

Today I start introducing my sisters.  I will start with my twin Kaylee, since you've already heard about her.  She's a  beautiful blonde and all girl.


Her first love is clothes; usually pink.  Uugh!!!  Her second love is horses.  She loves to ride in parades and loves to ride in our horse drawn sleigh.

She really enjoys skiing as long as I'm not part of the group.  

The last time we went out I caused an accident when I crossed her ski tips.

It was one of those things you couldn't have planned if you had thought of it.

She's still mad because I  caused her to crash. 


Her bedroom is decorated in pink with butterflies, frilly pillows and her pink afghan with flowers, all very girly.  She's my most girly sister.

She wants a kitten, but hasn't found the right one yet.  She has decided on a very fluffy white one, if she can find it.  She says puppies are too wild and rough. 

She likes the old Haley Mills movies.  Her favorite is the Moon-Spinners.  She has a pretty good collection of them.

Kaylee loves to dress up and have her picture taken or go to a party.  She prefers indoor parties with dances and fancy desserts.

Don't get me wrong.  She's sweet and lovable.  At least that's what the other girls say.  I think she has too much "girl" in the way she acts.  I'm glad I have normal sisters, too.

You can decide about her for yourself later, as you get to know her better.


No comments:

Post a Comment