Kyle's Visits!!

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Mine Again




Finally, I have my blog back.



Next time they can email me their photos and stories.  Then, if they can't handle the blog I'll know and I can do something in their place.



Today the girls started decorating for the Pirate Party here.  It's tomorrow.  They are doing a lot of silly giggling; which always means they're having fun.


I just hope the food is going to be good.



Krystal did do a good job setting up the pirate with his treasure. Although she should have gotten some manly looking grave markers.


The decorations on the glass behind the table are awfully girlish.  I'm sure the girls and the 3-year olds will think they're great.


The park doesn't look very scary yet.  I think they're trying for a different look than what Logan and I had in mind.

We decided to go hide out.  We closed off the entrance to our area so the girls wouldn't want to come in.  We have our campfire and some food.  We can just spend the day doing our own thing.

Sarafina is working on goodies for the party.  She's such a great cook.  Hopefully, Ashlee hasn't come up with too many "cute" ideas that ruin the creativity Sarafina uses.




No comments:

Post a Comment